Sunday, January 08, 2006

BOO!

Just when you thought it was safe to go surfing.

I'm back.

A virol infection plus a bit of the old depression. One never knows when it is going to return but for the moment...

I am not going to say Happy New Year because I think it is all baloney... waiting for midnight and then jumping into the fountain in Trafalgar Square - I won't do it again.

In fact I think it was the time of year that precipitated the depression - that and the herpes.

They are taking me in an un-marked van to see another doctor tommorrow. I will let you know how I go on - that is, if I am allowed back on the computer - or the ward.

Best wishes.

George (I lied about the herpes)

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

And you lied about jumping the fountain, George. I know how much you hate water.