Wednesday, May 20, 2015

BOO!

Whose hands are these on the end of my arms... 'Planck time' - could we eventually come up with 'Splinter time' - for events happening still faster  - Events that appear before they have happened...

... a hotbed of indifference... how do horses clean their teeth...

Why has using your left brain become sort of infra dig?


I think that in everything there's a time to move on... What do we want permanence... because it gives us a feeling of security - false security.

GLORIOUS UNCERTAINTY


Sometimes the river needs pushing,,,

'Nobody famous was injured' (newspaper report)

'I sang you my love song in 32 bars,
Now you can buy your own beer, dear'...

The camera never lies, but sometimes the photographer does...

When I'm feeling pretty chocker,
I take a Beta Blocker -
And when my Beta's blocked
I feel ok.

But it doesn't last for long,
So I sing a ragtime song -
And that is sure to drive the blues away...

George suddenly found himself in the wrong novel...

A man of knowledge is a man of action
(that is unless his leg's in traction)...

Have you spoken to my husband yet?
Yes, he said: Isn't the weather unusually wet.
Not the sort of remark you'd forget.
Indeed

All art is an attempt to connect with that other reality - the underlying reality...

Thrown into the waste-paper basket of Life...

We need something bigger than ourselves - but what...

If something is funny, it transcends taste - good or bad - and cannot give offence...

I tried to explain to Elaine,
When she caught me down Lovers Lane,
I was picking wild flowers
In between the showers -
Of course I was high on cocaine

They gave the Pope a 21 nun salute...

It's hard to measure the quality of Life, but it's easy to measure whether someone is alive or dead...

What do flies find so interesting about shit?

If we shouldn't scratch - then why do we itch?

Would you rather be created out of the passion of a one night stand or the planned timing of a sensible marriage?

It was so cold the birds were frozen to the branches of the trees...


Why did you do it?
If only I knew...

She said - We could make sweet music together.
I said - Well, I suppose we could knock out a tune...

Are we just a chemical factory on legs?

If only we could blame somebody - but there's no one to blame...

I was engaged to a winsome young girl, but she left me. Still, win some, lose some...

Does your live scan, like a beautiful poem, or does it stutter and jar?

'We are that which others allow us to be': Discuss

He's brilliant but erratic-
Keeps his mother in the attic...

Listen to the different kinds of silence...


1 comment:

R J Adams said...

Okay, George, where have you been hiding yourself since May? Is the Swedish one back? Surely you've not been on a sexual marathon for five months? It's not good for your health, you know? Not at your age.