Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DON'T CALL ME A CULT

My agent tells me that because of the huge following I am attracting here in Blogland, I am becoming something of a cult.

No way, I said. I am just an ordinary guy who wants to share his philosophy with the world. I am not a cult.

Well, he said, that's a matter of opinion.

We left it there as I had a dental appointment.

Funnily enough, though, you know the trouble we have had in selling Wynorrin, because of the slump in the housing market? Well, I have just recieved a handsome offer from a religious sect: The Seventh Day Adventriloquists; they speak in tongues - without moving their lips.
If you don't believe me, log on to their website: www.dummies.org.uk.

I'm not going to accept the offer. They are a cult, and I do not want the family home sullied with that sort of thing.

Anyway, I am not keen on religion, whatever the flavour. More on this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad to see you haven't crashed headlong into the North Sea from 40,000 feet. Took yer long enough. Are you still airborne over Sweden, or have finally come down to earth?

And why are you selling the house?

Anonymous said...

P.S. What agent?