Monday, December 31, 2012

I am fuming

******************************************************

I am fuming, Anna.


I have had a letter from that no good half-brother of mine and I am reproducing here so that you can see it for yourself.


I have blanked out his address for his own safety. I would not want your brother Sven and a couple of his friends to pay him a visit because of the disrespectful way the blackguard refers to you! Although I have half a mind to go up there myself and give him a damn good thrashing.

Needless to say, he is not getting a penny out of me. The mountebank has evidently got himself caught up in some sort of religious cult. Well, that's his lookout. 

Anyway, I am off down to the shops to spend my 'Boots' coupons.
(Wouldn't you think a firm with that name would sell boots - I'd buy a new pair if they did)

Hoping you are well and looking forward to the next time we meet.

Your George




No comments: