Thursday, December 27, 2012

So romantic it was Georgie meeting under the station clock. Like in one of your old British films on the black and white variety which can be so evocating. For example the one called 'Brief Encounter' which I remember you taking me to see when I was doing the au pairing at Wynorin.

The only thing was missing was the old steaming trains with the lovely smell and hiss of steam and that chug chug sound. Of course in Sweden we have very efficient transport system of the road as well as railways but not so romantic, eh?

It is never long enough, is it? Our times together? But though we are perforced to live this fugitive life for now things will be different when we sort out our severeal problems. And also when I am finishing my degree which I am in final year of, as you know. Dave expects that I should get excellent grade. 

I have photo you give me on bedside table beside clock. You are looking younger than ever in such picture. And I hope you place my  photo by your bed the same. 


This in all for times being.

Hoping your stinkaroo of cold is better. No I did not catch this despite intimate proximity we enjoyed.

Your Anna

No comments: