Sunday, September 28, 2014

To all the 'don't knows'

**************************

Who's side are you on?
Who's side?
You gotta decide who's side.

If you sit on the fence all the whiles,
You'll end up with a bad dose of piles -
So come on all you 'don't knows',
And decide which way the wind blows.

Oh alright then, have one more whisky,
And don't do anything risky,
It might all just go away -
So let's leave it, for one more day.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A rather dullish morning pertains here in the north west of England. But is has become incumbent on me to take a trip to the city. I like cities. I have seen Washington but have yet to see New York - a friend of mine has been several times and says she loves it. London is my favourite, though.

No word from Anna. I sometimes think she might be working for MI6!

I drink my tea, and gaze out on the urban landscape - or should that be 'suburban'?

No matter. I must away.

No comments: