Saturday, April 07, 2012

Lighten up is what you will need to be doing





Why are you thinking always recently of death, Georgie? Why not be thinking about Life, eh?


My brother Sven say Death is what happens to other people. And I think he is right. Do you understand what he is meaning?


Yes, Gerda has description which you give her in your e mail except head now shaved in manly fashion. I ask her if she remember you and she say - Ask him about night on top story of car park in Liverpool. What is she meaning by such remark?


Anyways, I do not go with her to London because demo is called off. This is due to fact of sudden change in weather to cold and students say they do not wish to be freezing their bits and their pieces off on some dirty London Street. As you know, coming from country where we have real cold, your piddling British coldness do not worry me. This I tell them and they say - Well you bugger off and demonstrate on your own which of course I am not preparing to do.


So will have to forget about meeting brother Sven on this occasion and anyway he probably is too busy getting stadium ready for June which is date for commencing of Olympic Games.


So Georgie, ball is now being whacked into your court, as you say.


Look forward to getting it swiftly returned.


(do you see how I pick up your quaint English sayings?)


Your Anna


(oh and not wishing to being pedantical, but you are spelling Pyrenees wrongly in body of post although not so in heading)

No comments: