Sunday, April 22, 2012

Why am I still not hearing from you Georgie?

I hope you do not have the depression! Of course England is bloody depressing place to be living. Is not only weather but also small narrow-mindedness of rulers like politicians, also a person can not buy cup of coffee after seven in evening. What a place!

I see from television that this town Liverpool is having celebration for 100 years anniversay of biggest disaster in history of sea. (I am shaking head as I write these words)

Also - how do they celebrate? They get some French people to walk big doll on strings through streets.

This is hard to be believing but is so.

I do hope you not depressed because I learn that this is real illness what people don't believe - some of them. So will not be telling you pull yourself together. (I remember when in ignorant I tell you to pull yourself together, you say - This may be ok for you but some of us are further apart than others!

This I am finding funny - but also not funny.

Please write soonest.

Your very concerned

Anna

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

Yes, buck up, George! Why are we not hearing from you? Pull yourself together, man! (Oooops, sorry!)

PS Can you please get rid of these indecipherable words, apparently scrawled in felt-tip pen, underneath the comment box? I am not a robot and resent being told I might be. I also don't speak Nor' nor' west Bohemian, which appears to be the language they're written in. It keeps telling me I got it wrong and have to do it again. Of course I got it wrong. I can't bloody read it!