Friday, August 31, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGIE

You will be thinking I bet, that I am forgetting it is your birthday, but I am not.

Confusion is arising because you tell me once that you are born on last day of August, and you are thinking that August is having only thirty days, but it has thirty one and so birthday card arrives one day late, not that I am sending birthday card but sending this post instead with is more personal perhaps.

Anyways what do birthdays matter. You will always be fifteen in the head. This is what you tell me, so that is good.

Tell me about your doings.

What celebrations for the birthday have you been having?

Oh, and I have present for you which you will get when least expecting!

Write quickly back to me.

Your Anna

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

Belated Happy Birthday, George!

Remember, Schopenhauer said, "The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary."

Hmmmm, how many years have you been commenting now, George?