Monday, April 29, 2013

Bad news.

Dave has been dismissed from Lollipop Man job.

He swear and make rude gestures with his pole at cow in 4x4 vehicle because she don't stop when he step out into road.

She has been reporting him to council offices and also her husband has important job in these offices so he gets poor Dave the sacking. He have to hand in his lollipop plus also his glowing jacket and waterproof hat.

I say to Dave - You take these buggers to the industrial tribunal for the unfairness of dismissal. But Dave he says - Oh I cannot be going through all of that, again (you remember, Georgie of Dave's unfortunate experience with school governors?).

This is sad because Dave now just sits in house and watches the 'Judge Judy' and the 'Jeremy Kyle' shows and other daytime crap television (although I also watch Judge Judy because of the information on legal matters which it is providing)

But this is not good for him.

Also he does not wish to accompany me to pub in evening because he say people are pointing and saying - Look, there is man who is fired from lollipopping.

This is very nice photo of Mary which you post here. But you are not on picture. Perhaps you are one taking photo? Are you on ship bound for overseas duty perhaps?  But why do you not fly since you are in Air Force?

My examinations begin next week. I am so bunged up with stuff I been revising I feel like I got constipation of the mind.

Soon though I will get relief.

And then we meet, eh?

Quivering,I am, with anticipation of such meeting.

Your Anna

No comments: