Monday, April 22, 2013

Well Georgie, I do not know what to say except am sorry you are having the old troubles again. Perhaps a bit of the tenderness and loving care such as myself can give you will help. I do not wish to make trivial the illness of which you suffer and for this perhaps you also need pills, but also a little bit of the TLC would not do harm, eh?

I am hoping this is joke about psychiatrist nurse person visiting. Tell me this is so?

I am sorry Mary died. (you English call this 'passing away'??) You have told me about how you have romance (for short time) in Air Force and you meet again later on the internet when she has become ill.
 But better she no longer suffers.

I would like to see photo if it is in younger days, and do you also appear on such photo?

Soon is my examination time. And after that we meet. Yes? So be getting yourself better, for I have plans for you (smiley face indicating cheeky joke).

Your Anna

No comments: