Sunday, April 07, 2013

Now then, Georgie. I know you have been having the trying time over past weeks and why would I not know since I have been sharing some of the trying times with you - is that not so?

But you really need to get oneself back because I am studying or what you call revising for my examinations which will start in the month of June, but can find time to write this to you to encourage you to be pulling out the finger.

Before bedtime I am making self a mug of the Horlicks malted drink which is supposed to relax and prepare for sleep and suggesting you do same instead of imbibing alcohol which is not good before going to bed unless one has something else in mind other than sleep. If you are getting my drift.

Anyway, time for bed has arrived since it is being just beyond eleven o clock of the evening.

Dave is gone to visit sister which live in place near to Birmingham which is called Wolverhampton, so I am enjoying house all to oneself, but does not bother me being all alone in house because Dave have parrot (have I before told you this?) who is very chatty and so keep my company very well.

So it is goodnight and please remember what I am telling you above.

Your Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, george.. its time to extract that digit and use it to get typing away on the underwood once more.