Sunday, February 02, 2014

Is good you remember this place for much fun did we have here.

Do not forget windmill village - I have photos from here which I will endeavour to discover and post here.

As regards lady with whip. I think you well knowing that no horse riding was intended heretofore. Even so I am thinking you would have stopped to converse had I not being accompanied with you, and deliver sharp blow in lumbar region to propel one forward. 

Yes this country of England is way behind of the times as I have been telling you for long enough. All of this banning nice, gentle, recreational marijuana and yet you English go drinking pint upon pint of beer and then fisticuff with each other upon the street, causing innocent passers along to be frightened for their safety.

Also let me be asking you - how many persons are visiting Emergency room of hospital on the Saturday night because they have been smoking marijuana?
Answer me that one.

No, do not be bothering for well I know the answer.

This book you lend for me, which is entitled 'More than this', is very strange story. It is how you say in English idiom - doing my head in.
And yet I continue to read because is gripping story.

When I see news on the television I think, what a watery country is England - and yet no ice or snow. Except for some piddling little bits which everyone  think so dramatical but is nothing like Sweden.

I shall cease to watch news.

No comments: