Thursday, December 23, 2004

Brain surgery aint what it's cracked up to be

GEORGE SAYS

George is back! And the cat has disappeared.
I know.... I am a fool unto myself. But what can I do?
He arrived late last night - with that woman. She was drunk and vommited all over the parquet floor in the hall.

Sydney is not speaking to me. He thinks I am being weak.
And I know I will get it in the neck from mother, when she comes on Boxing day.

But, after all, it is the season of goowill. And I intend to slip something into George's Port after dinner. It is a little something I got from Mother Crankit. She lives in a caravan down by the old cess-pit. Some folks say she is a witch. I wouldn't know, but she's helped me out before, with the odd curse.

The vicar is coming for Christamas lunch, and Mr Tolville from the Off Licence. Also Elsie Munchen who runs the Domestic Violence Shelter - and a couple of her young ladies.

I look forward to seeing Sydney's eyes light up again.

Must go - I have to stuff George's bird.

Merry Christmas,


Georgina

No comments: