Saturday, December 04, 2004

To whom it may concern

Please note: My husband has not , repeat not travelled to the Phillipines. He is shacked up with that Swedish trollop in a council flat in Gateshead.
She is welcome to him. When I told Sydney that he would not have to go into care because that monster had finally left, the little lad's eyes were swimming with tears.
"Has that horrible man gone for good, mummy?" he said.
"Yes son, he has" I told him. Then we opened a couple of cans of Special Brew and settled down to watch snooker.

Anyway, I now have for sale, the following items:

Suits, gents - Burtons Tailoring - 44" chest, 26" leg (various colours - some with specially adapted trousers)
One single bed (hardly used)
Diving suit (deep sea) with attachments
Gents riding breeches and boots (size 12) - never seen a horse
2 pair rubber vetinary gloves (elbow length)
Polaroid camera
Book "Euthanasia for Beginners" (in Swedish)
Magazines: 'Leather and Rubber Fetish Monthly' 2003 (complete except for November issue)
Boxed set 'Hitler's Speeches'

Note: there are too many items to list in full, but if you are looking for anything please post comment.

No reasonable offer refused (story of my life)

Georgina (Ms)

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

My dear Georgina
So much to bear and a surfeit of suffering for one so young and sensitive. George was always a bounder. I'm amazed you didn't leave him years ago. Yes, he was a handsome devil once, but you have to admit the pot belly grew with the years, my dear, - after all, a 44 inch chest is an indication of excesses come home to roost. Happily, I have retained my lithesome figure, so although the suits are way out of my range, the veterinary gloves may prove a Godsend in an emergency. Please don't let that Harrovian chappie within ten miles of them - I have it on good authority he's gay. Not to name drop, but Lord Jimmy Otterspool of Belcher's Bottom was accosted by him after the Bellingham's Turnip Thrusting Annual Dinner and Dance only last August.
Now, I will be forwarding my American address to you under plain cover if you feel the need to get away from it all for while. My wife's in Philadelphia for the forseeable future, nursing a sick relative, so we won't be disturbed. Please bring the veterinary gloves with you, my dear. Till later, you gallant little filly. Forever yours, R.J.