Monday, March 26, 2012

THE CASTLE IN THE PYRENEES

**********************************************************

Oh Anna - please beware of this woman Gerda. I think I know her. Is she late forties? Red hair with green streaks?  Rather large hands? Tobacco-stained fingers - with chipped nails?

I had her once (in one of my groups I mean) and she is trouble. She preys on vunerable young ladies - especially if they are foreign (like yourself)

If she offers to show you her portfolio - refuse.

Now as regards our little holiday. Circumstances make it necessary for me to get away as quickly as possible (I won't bore you with details). And to this end I propose to catch a train on Wednesday. So please contact me (I have an arrangement with the lady who runs the hotel to use her 'hot spot' - so you can e mail me).

These plans may, of course, change - if so I will let you know.

Sorry for all this uncertainty - but you know that is how my roller-coaster of a life runs. (just realised that's not a good metaphor: I mean you don't want 'uncertainty' if you go for a ride on a roller-coaster! Still, you know what I mean.)

Anyway, I have much to do, so I will say au revoir.

Looking forward to our re-union.

George

 

No comments: