Friday, March 23, 2012

A fly in ointment

****************************************************


Now then Georgie there is fly stuck in ointment of coming weekend.

What is occurring is this. My friend Gerda  - with huge chest and strong leaning to left (politically this is to say) - is wanting me to go on ‘Demo’ in the city London next Sunday.

I say to her – I do not go on the demos except once in Stockholm which is about censorship but we do not wish to explore up that passageway at the moment.

Gerda say – this is important since it to do with student fees and we get up minibus which college pay for and besides demo only take hour and half maybe – after that we have party. Also we stay night in hostel of the YMCA and I can share with her a room.

I explain her that I have plan for pleasant weekend with friend (which is you) but then think, wait a minute – if I get free trip to London then can see brother Sven whom I am not seeing for many months.
Sven is working on Olympic Games place (I do not know in what capaciousness but hope it nothing that will aggravate his groin injury).

Anyways I could slip away and stay night with brother Sven which is nice. Also I do not wish to share room with Gerda and her massive bosoms. I have suspicion she want more than hot milk and chat at bedtimes. (you are getting my drift?)

So then could return on Monday then meet and travel to holidays. This would be good plan?

Your Anna

No comments: