Friday, March 02, 2012

A LONG WEEKEND

********************************

Well, Georgie, this place of Victorian origin sounds fine to me for a weekend (not dirty of course). My term will be finishing for the Easter holiday soon and this would be good time to get lungs full of  sea  air and stuff.


But why the necessitating of the two rooms? Why go to such expenses when we can share room without having the sexual encounter? Just as the friends. Innit. (see how I pick up current idiomatics of the chav person)


Perhaps you are thinking - if I am confining myself in small sleeping room with Anna my passion will rise and be out of control. But Anna will curb passion saying 'down boy' we are come for nice restful weekend and not bonking all time.


(Of course, if we have rested well and have time on hands, so to be saying, then we can be playing it by the earhole as you say - which might include the bonking or might not.)


Anyways, I am looking forwards to be hearing from you about rooming arrangements which I strongly suggest should be one not two.


Cannot wait to get under pier.


Your Anna

No comments: