Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am within the mood for love

***********************************

I am thinking Georgie that your friend Mr Russell sure spat a bootfull there regarding love - you  can tell him from me when you are next perhaps seeing him.


As you are well knowing, Anna have pursued the pathway to love no matter where it may ever be leading. And it has lead into some queer bloody places I can tell you. Never mind.


Looking forward to weekend whence one may be putting all his Easter Eggs into the one basket - if you  are getting my drift. (this is other idiom I am picking up). 


Does town of Swindon have beach? Shall I pack small swimwear? Or perhaps has nudist beach - which is even better.


Must go now because have the essay to write on subject of phenomonology. Thank good for the Google is what I am saying.


Your loving Anna

No comments: