Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I am unable to be asking Gerda about a promissory note for fact that she has gone to visit sister who has a shop in Soho, London. She says it is book shop what sell rare antique type book what is hard to obtain through usual publishers.

Anyways, sister need help in shop because she has to go some place for short period of time. I do not know where and Gerda say best to keep schtum. I do not like to ask what word means. Perhaps, Georgie, you will know?

I do not know this Phelps woman so look her up on internet. Sounds like cracked pot to me. 

Regarding canal boating trip, I am not sure I should like the confines of very narrow boat - even with my Georgie. But never have been on such ship only seen pictures so may be a try might be given. Unfortunately I am a bit lacking in monies oneself so this poses problems.

Your brother Hector is unsavoury man. I know this personally. He has strange demands which not altogether wholesome.On other hand who is one to be judge of such things?

Good idea you getting fit by bicycle. Weight I do not find problem but fitness is essential for active life - if you are getting one's drift!

Oh, and I speak to brother Sven by the telephone and he says tell that (there follows Swedish word which is not pleasant so will not repeat) that he can keep money what he owes me. I say you probably spent it and he call you Swedish word again. But he say he still want videos.
I say, sod off you (Swedish word again) and put phone down.


Anyway let not us dwell on such matters but rather on matters to do with two people who seek means of getting it on as you say in quaint old English language.


In anticipation


Anna



No comments: