Sunday, June 17, 2012

Metaphor/Simile what is it mattering. 


Problem with you Georgie is you are getting bogged up with the detail.

Have I not been often telling you to concern yourself with big picture!! 

Of course I remember this Myra person and her crazy religions, which also have certain peculiar practices. But no I do not know what she means with future already happened.  She is cracked pot - like Phelps woman. I think her (Myra) and your loony brother are making good couple. 

Strenuous and hurting the brain is the revision I am doing. With the functionalism, conflict theories and the phenomenolgy one does not know if on head or tail. Still I will be persevering because I wish to have photo taken in gown and funny cap which will show Sven and all others who laugh at me that I am real bona intellectual. Also that you, Georgie, will be proud of your Anna. 


I think you dream strange dreams because head is full of too much detail as I have previously said above. And this stuff goes in what they call subliminally (do I spell correctly?) and then subconscious get to work (we do also psychology on degree course). And may be you have kind of subconscious which make up fantastical stories which sometime bothering you.


But on one of the other hands all this stuff in the head is just way it is with you and also have advantages like, with the imagination for the writing and stuff. So perhaps learning to live with this situation is best thing and accepting it and using it. Yes, more I am thinking more I am coming to these concludings


I look up word 'eschew' and am glad you doing this to canal boat idea. You know my tallness does not suit confining spaces - there being some exceptions! 

So put on thinking hat and find good venue.

I go to bed now, with Emile Durkheim (this is not real man - he was, but is now dead but write important stuff which I need to read) 


Write speedily


Your Anna

No comments: