Sunday, June 24, 2012


I know Carol. She is a tart. Should have revolving door on bedroom.

You introduce her to me one night in public house which is called Jolly Ploughman, but you and stupid friends call Jolly Pervert on account of activities of landlord and wife plus certain of bar staff which include Carol

All this is happening when I am au pair for you and wife at house Wynorin, what is in beautiful Cotswold village which you think funny to call Farting on the Hump - not real name, which I will not write it here because of trouble you cause there many years ago and  people of village threaten what they will be doing to you if you ever set the foot once more in village.

Anyways, far have we come from idyllic life in countryside - never mind.

Can perhaps you be typing in bigger letters because my eyesight having a bit of trouble. I think it is all the studying I do but which soon be over because I am taking last exam (for this year). I am considering having the laser surgery what I see advertised on the television because I remember old English saying of Guys don't make passes at girls who wears glasses. Not that I am wanting anyone to make passes - excepting of course my Georgie - still you understand my meaning.


Yes I do know of humble origin of yourself in mining village - you tell me this many times - but first time I have heard you tell of squares of newspaper behind door of lavatory. This is so primitive. Never in Sweden would we have such practices. Also cannot understand how Mr Adams know about these things since he being American where being sophisticated nation they have proper washrooms, but perhaps he is born in Hilly Billy country where things being very backwards with everybody marrying cousins or any person available so probably not concerned about toilet arrangements.

I think I have perfect solutions to problem of venue for our next tryst (this is word I find in Thesaurus whic is extremely useful book for one studying English language like that I am). Gerda is still away in Soho, London so why not we use her flat? Leicester (why do you English have such bloody funny spellings of words? Why do you not say this word as Lester which is making more sense - never mind) is splendid town offering many facilities for the discerning visitor. So guide books say. But is also offering splendid facilities of Gerda's flat, which include Anna! Which guide book not mentioning... (little joke...ha,ha).

Anyways, write quickly (in bigger typing please) and tell me what you think of this potential arrangement.

Your Anna


1 comment:

R J Adams said...

For God's sake, George, she thinks I'm American! You must put this right at once. I insist. I can't have people thinking I'm a member of this gelatinous conglomeration of illiterate global tinkers. Good Lord! Next thing they'll be insisting I become a US citizen. I told the immigration lot - they demanded to know if I intended becoming a citizen - never, I said, have I pledged allegiance to a bloody flag, and I'm certainly not going to start in this God-forsaken apology for a banana republic! They weren't very happy, I can tell you. I thought I'd be on the next plane bound for Blighty. Please make clear to your Swedish inamorata that I'm a British gentleman, born and, come to think of it, rather well-bred, though I say so meself, what?

Oh, and I'd stay well away from Leicester, if I were you. Terrible place. Full of old Idi Amin's cast-offs - if you know what I mean, nod, nod, wink, wink, say no more.

By the way, what's all this about you upsetting the old Cotswolds? You've never mentioned it to me.