Thursday, September 05, 2013

So you have finally written. Although in a long and complicated way. When all the time I know that which you are talking of.

Anyway I am glad you are feeling better.


You do not ask how I do in my examinations so I will be acquainting you of outcome.


Modesty forbides me from telling what grade of the degree I got but I will just say that I have been invited back for the Masters!!

So how is that then. Good, eh?

Also because of you not being communicating you have been missing my graduation ceremony where I put on gown and funny hat and get my scroll and my picture taken.


Dave and Sven attend, and my brother is so proud of me. He want take more pictures (not in University grounds but in secluded corner of park) but I tell him I am done with all that sort of thing.


Dave has withdrawn application to be Labour candidate because of how he is not in agreement with Mr Milliband's stand on Syrian crisis. But I tell him, look this situation is very complex in nature and before one goes sticking in one's nose you should ascertain (means find out) some more of how things really are on ground. Ground being Syria.


What do you know? He says to me.


But I wave my scroll in front of  his eye and say - Look, buster, what do you think this is, eh? I have now degree, and am very au fait (which is French for on the ball) with international situations, so watch your stupid mouth, lest you get academic lady's fist in it.


He has not mentioned since.


But hey, the summer is still upon us, and I am proposing for us a journey to the sea side? No excuses this time.


Write soon 


Your (still, despite everything)


Loving Anna.


No comments: