Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The reason for I am not responding is not because I am carousing in public house - I am too busy for this and must keep clear head for the moments.

No, the reason I do not respond is because I do not know how to advise you on this problem of whether to publish stories on blog. On the first hand it would make available to wider readership the stories but on second hand no payment or royalties would be forthcoming and also it might jeopardise copyright and when you do publish in book form lots of people may have read. And they may say, I do not wish to read more of this sort of stuff. Of course they may also say, what splendid writing is this, give me more. But on the third hand it may awaken the appetite for your work in peoples whom never heard of you and then may wish to read more.

So as they say on the tennis court - the ball is back in your court.

It is just occurring to myself that perhaps you could select stories (and poems) you think would be suitable to small readership of blog.
Dipping one's toe in the pond, as you say.

Another idea would be to start separate blog for stories and give name on this blog.

Anyway, I can spend no more time upon this thorn bush of a question. I need to study. But remember that in two weeks time I shall be up your neck of the forest and better you had sorted this problem out by then because I have need of you for other purposes.

Lustfully yours

Anna

No comments: