Monday, July 01, 2013

Things do not sound good at your situation currently, for which I am sorry. But maybe will improve, for which I fervently hope.
Dave say to tell you nil illegitima carborundum. Which mean, do not let those born out of wedlock grind one down.

Dave, by the way, is doing a good recovery from his respiratory problems. There being nowhere near as much phlegm flying around, which is most satisfactory to me.

I also tell him he owe me for 3 boxes of the man-size tissue what I purchase for him. (he insist upon the balsam impregnated tissue that he say is much more kinder to his nose - which you will remember I tell you is quite large.).

You must this time listen to what the doctors are telling you in order to effect a speedy recovery. Which is what we both of us want - is it not?

Until we are once again coupled together

Anna

No comments: