Monday, July 08, 2013

Yesterday I watched while seated upon the sofa with Dave, the man Murray win the Wimbledon. Does this not cheer you up? This is first time for 76 years since British person win mans doubles.

Dave is delighted - even though Murray is Scottish person. Never mind, he say, we can call him British for purpose of winning tournament.

But how are you, which is more important? Still nothing do we read on postings. This is ok though. One must wait until ready. This I am learning that sometimes no amount of effort making will work and having to just tread water (which is other idiom... or maybe is metaphor. How should I know... stupid English language)

Last night I dreamed I had got highest possible mark in examinations. This I do not think though will come true. But maybe a good mark, which will be satisfactory enough.

Suddenly television is causing problem by not switching on, or sudden switch off, while remote control fail to operate at all. Dave think maybe new top-set box is needed and will take himself later down to the Curry electrical shop to purchase new one. (for which he demand half from me to pay - although I hardly never watch the tv programmes which are boring except when showing good Swedish drama - with subtitles)

The day is sunny so I put upon my bikini so as to sun-bathe on flat roof. Dave does not sun bathe, believing it to be harmful to pale British skin.

Hoping to be soon hearing from you.

Your Anna

 

No comments: