Thursday, July 11, 2013

Well Georgie, and still do I not hear of you.

Dave say I should move on. But move on where?

This weather is so hot that I do not use bikini any further. By this I am not meaning as if I am sunbathing naked. Oh no. I am meaning I am covering oneself up because even with all  smoke and soot and smoggy, smutty stuff what cover this town like dirty blanket,  rays of sun are piercing down and making so uncomfortable sitting out, plus probably - as Dave say - injurious to skin. I do not know.

(Dave is also pointing out that people what dwell in hot lands - such as Arabs - cover themselves from the head to the toe in bundles of clothing. He say to me - When last did you see Arab lady coming down street in Beirut dressed in bikini?)

Which is making me  wondering how you are manage to survive during time you spend in Middle East when in service of SAS who wear the woolen balaclava. (Although I am seriously doubting you were in SAS) 

Part of my psychology studies are describing how some individuals  find it difficult to separate fact from fantasy. Could it be that you may fit into this psychological niche, Georgie? In our studies we watch old film from America which is called "The Secret Lives of Walter Mitty". This is fiction but is based upon such psychological condition.

No matter.

Hoping one day in nearest future to be hearing from you

Your (not yet moved on)

Anna




No comments: