Monday, May 30, 2005

Important announcement

I have decided to make my autobiography, ‘The Boy’s Story’, available to a wider audience by serialising it on the ‘net’. The idea came to me this afternoon after a cycle ride around the village. I called at Old Mother Shipford’s Tea Rooms (at the back of the Off-Licence) for a pot of Earl Grey and one of her special mushroom omelettes. It refreshed me no end.
She tells everyone that she comes from a long line of witches. Apparently, her great grandmother had a ducking-stool named after her.
How she manages to keep her licence to sell ‘wines and spirits’ I do not know. Rumour has it that she is ‘very friendly’ with Squire Trawlerany, Chairman of the Local Magistrates - Say no more.
But I digress. I shall be setting up a web-site shortly and publishing the address here on this ‘blog’.
Watch this space.

No comments: