Wednesday, July 06, 2005

A fiscal problem

I was up at 6am this morning, working on my finances.
I wondered if I should do the honourable thing, and jump off the roof of the west wing, like my grandfather did in the twenties.
But the lesbian has got all those new flowerbeds there now, and I would not want to upset her unnecessarily.

As I was brooding, the Swedish tart walked in (without knocking) "Fancy a swim" she said.
"I've had the pool drained" I smirked.
"I know. We could go the the public baths in Evesham"
"THE PUBLIC BATHS" I expostulated.
"Don't be such a snob" replied the blonde giant. "We could go for a coffee afterwards" she winked, conspiritorially. "I'll give you the address of our blog".

There's something fishy going on here. Anyway I have got out my bathing trunks and towel.

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

George, old boy, first of all let me say what dashed bad luck being ditched by your publisher like that. Damned fellow deserves a good horse whipping. Still, it's an ill wind and perhaps the Swedish tart is feeling sorry for you. You may yet do all right there.
My dear chap, the very idea of leaping from the ramparts - not like you at all. Please don't even consider such a thing - and certainly not till you've discovered that website address and passed it on to me. You will pass it on, won't you? I searched Google but there's nothing listed for 'Sisters under the Duvet'.
And tell that idiot son of yours to get himself a job, never mind lecturing you.
Let me know how the swimming went, dear chap.