Monday, November 09, 2009

Now, please look here, my Georgie. First you say that you like relationship what has no expectations but like is just accepting what happening and not seeking more and such, and then you saying you don’t know anything about Anna’s childhood background and we was not close because of it. Why for do you need these things? Why can we not just be two persons what meet like the ships in the night (except we come alongside and throw the lines to each other - to use the nautical terms) but also we can cast off (other nautical term) when one of us wish to sail on.

And how closer can two persons get than putting part of one person into other person – like for instance tongue.

Anna does not do families. Excepting to say father was sea captain from port of Hamburg (this where I learn nautical sayings). Also my name not Paulsen. But of what relevance is this. I only such this name because common in Sweden like your Smith. (They say hotel registers in place called Brighton full of Mr and Mrs Smiths, well similar hotels in Goteborg full of Mr and Mrs Paulsen). My real name not important – never has been to me.

Did not your Mr Shakespeare say that the rose which might be having other name is smelling just as sweet?

Why cannot peoples just accept what they got already?
Always the questions they are asking, one of the other. Who? When? What? Why?
Does not man Jesus say - Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof?
This I learn form young church attendance which I do not now attend because they talking load of bollocks. But Jesus is talking wisely. This why they bung him on cross, because he tell the buggers what they do not want to hear. Just like the scientist I talk about previous who speaks wisely about drugs. Of course they do not stick him on cross – they just sack him because this all they can do. But if in olden days they probably burn at stake which is quaint old English custom.

But let us talk of other things.

I cannot believe these Egyptian peoples are stoking locomotives with dead mummies. Is Georgie pulling the leg of Anna?

Such spooking tale of ten-year-old Georgie on operating table having the cotton wool stuffed up orifices. What reason is there for all this medical emergency? (I am amusing myself with humorous effect of Florence Nightingale – I know from history books this woman live in time of Crimea War which occurs before Georgie gets born)

I am glad you not mad about Winnie, and are approving of our arrangement.

When next do you go see crazy Scotch woman therapist? Do you tell her about Anna? If so, what do you tell? Do you say we just good friends (which is British hypocritical slang term meaning we are at it like rabbits – not like rabbits good people of Stockholm are shoving in heating furnace, eh? Little joke, not in the good taste but I leave it in anyway.)

You need to take care when feeding aviation creatures. Do you not see famous movie what is called THE BIRDS?

Many girls do not know who is their father. Anna do not know whom is mother. Being reared by aunt who is sea captain father’s sister. This is what they are telling me, but when home from sea voyage father sleep in same bedroom as sister. And in this bedroom is only one bed. Which is very unhealthy incest and bad roles model for Anna and Sven IF she really is sister, but I do not think she is.

But like I say I do not want to talk about this family shit. Sometimes best not to know too much about people, is what I say. Why not people just accept what they given on plate and not say - when I have eaten this will there be some more?

But it is not only I who am of such opinion. Do you know of famous Native American Indian lady singer who is called Buffy… something? I hear this lady on old black plastic records (from days before they invent CDs) of Olaf (pharmacist) which he play to me in back room after he close shop and we have quiet glass of gin.

And lines from this song are sticking in head because they are well telling my own feelings. She says –

“Don’t ask why of me,
Don’t ask how,
Don’t ask forever –
Love me, love me, now”


Do you know this song, Georgie? Because I think you are from same period in history as Olaf, only you are wearing better. Because Olaf like to experiment with chemical substances which he make in shop. I think this is why he change so quickly from nice man to nasty man – just like in story Mr Jekyll and Doctor Hyde.

I do not partake in these substances even though Olaf offering to me saying “Come Anna. Let us take trip together.” But I say bugger off you crazy chemist. And I just drink his gin. Which comes in bottle from London so I know is okay.

But this is like I am saying. Olaf has his needs, Anna has her needs. What is wrong with that? I am asking.
Of course Olaf and Anna do share certain needs, so this is good also.

Little brother Sven is clever one in my house. People say he will go far. He will make something of himself (I think he just make fool of himself but I keep quiet)
Anna is pretty, they say. What need has she of brains? But still, little Anna pass exams and go to good school – from where she get chucked out as I tell you previous because of activities with ice-hockey team.

Anyway she grow up with her prettiness and attract lots of boys who do not expect her to be smart – nor wish her to be smart. So to please them Anna is not smart. And when she grow up Anna similarly please men.

But all would do well to remember that even if one end of person’s body is most active, this does not mean other end is numb.

My best friend in early times of life is Fritz. Fritz is dog. German Shepherd of my aunt. It is to Fritz I tell all my troubles. And Fritz listens. Nobody has ever listened to Anna like Fritz listens. I cry when he is dies. Veterinary man say he will dispose of body but I beg aunt to bury Fritz in garden which she finally agree to do. Sven and me dig hole then wrap Fritz in large cloth, which once used as table cover, and lay him gently into hole. Later we plant bulbs on grave.
Fritz nourish these bulbs and in springtime flowers bloom on Fritz grave. And I look from bedroom window and see Fritz lives on, in flowers. Which is how things should be.

But I do not wish to talk of things which make me sad.

I now have money for train to Goteborg – Hoping they not bunging dead rabbits into firehole of train, eh? (This is joke because Swedish trains are latest technology of the electric and travel at immense pace). I need to earn some more money for ferry. This will not take Anna long. Perhaps four weeks at most.

So I am looking forward to seeing my Georgie. Everybody need something to look forward to – even if it never happen.

But our meeting WILL happen. This I know.

Your ever-loving Anna.

Oh, I just see comment from Mr Adams. Ignore this man. Do not seek bus-driving job. You already have many jobs. You are writer, poet, artist and much more.
Anyway, when Anna get there she keep you plenty busy, eh?

No comments: