Sunday, January 22, 2012

Poems and things

*************************************************

Thank you for your comment RJ. As a matter of fact I started to collect some of my poems  together, thinking I might try and get a 'slim volume' published but I sort of ran out of steam. I will have another go.

Strange you should mention Anna. I was going through some papers in preparation for my bankruptcy hearing, when I came across this old letter from her. It brought tears to my eyes, I don't mind telling you.

Where is she now? I wish I knew. The last I heard she had taken over the flat of that gay bus-driver... Brian, I think his name was.

There's just a chance she may read this. Fingers crossed.

You sound like you have found your ideal spot 'off the beaten track'.

Enjoy.

Regards to 'the latest Mrs Adams'.

No comments: