Saturday, May 17, 2014

I am reading a book by the comedian Ruby Wax, called
 'Sane New World'.

I also have for you special present, which I am not telling about at this juncture.

I think this book would be good for you to be reading and so I am bringing with me when I come which is not so long now, once I finish final exams.

Such hot weather we are having which is change from usual English rain and wind and chill. But cooler would be nicer for the examination room I think. One's knickers become uncomfortable in the stressful exam conditions and hot weather make this worse. One can always put up her hand and request to leave room for visit to toilet (to readjust garment) but this is embarrassment even if I say it is only for pee. Because one has to be accompanied by invigilator which may be male - even worse if female. This is to make sure one don't cheat but is stupid because how do they not know one has hidden secretly in water cistern relevant information? They do not, because invigilator is not allowed inside cubicle

You say you have not yet heard from publisher and yet you have been short-listed? This is strange but not so strange when you know how Americans work. It is your American publisher of which you speak, is it not?

Anyways you should believe in your work - it is not all crap, some is very good and deserve to be published.

Well, I have been invited to student bar by Connie and Margot where I shall only have the mineral water because probably be studying late into early next morning, perhaps.

You would like these two ladies because they are such good fun when drunk which is often. But both have very high IQ so don't have much problems with the studies. Connie's father is knight of the realm but Margot's family are immigrants - but legal. No problem with that.

Goodnight and sleep tightly

Anna

No comments: