Sunday, November 02, 2014

Sunday

****************************************

I saw a robin this morning. It had a red breast. I mean a really red breast. Most robins I've see have been a bit disappointing; their chest a rusty brown. But this one looked like it had a scarlet waistcoat on. A genuine Christmas Card Robin.

I wonder if not having a red breast is the only thing that stops a sparrow from being a robin. No, probably not. I guess there is a kind of robin-ness about a robin; something in its character, derived from a robin gene pool.

I lunched at McDonalds today. I like to take the occasional luncheon at this establishment. Once a week, in fact. Always spotlessly clean, pleasant staff and an interesting clientele.

And now for something completely different:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXVebFbAo9M

No comments: