Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello Georgie

You may not be getting receipt of this because your computer network might not yet be fixed like you were saying for a couple of days. But I am sending anyway.

No, you have not been telling me previous about wart. You have not been I hope copulating with unclean woman? If you wish to do such thing you should heed my advice what I previously advise which is the safe sex, and this mean the use of condom. Woman who is on pill or perhaps having fitted the coil may be safe from pregnant circumstances but you, my Georgie, will not be safe from horrible infections this woman may be secreting within her body. Like I say to you beforetimes, better to go with professional working girl who have regular checks-up down below, if you are understanding me? The passion may be carrying you away but does not take minute to pause and slip on protective sheath, which is condom. It is not for me to give the advice but I am doing.

I am cooking for supper tonight the beef-burgers. This not the muck they are selling down street at cheapo shop but these from fine store of Marks & Spencer which are 100% of the Aberdeen Agnes. This cow come from Scotland which is bloody backwards country but produces fine beef.

Brian still insist sleeping on Japanese wooden bed which is called Futon, instead of sharing big double-size bed with Anna. I tell him – ok buster, but your lookout if result is damaged spine which is hard to fix.

Anyway, I am hoping you see this and reply as soon as you can.

Your loving Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charming.