Monday, February 08, 2010

Thank you Ms Sponce for your concerning for my well being. Do not worry. But I will be telling you what is transpiring when it is happening for your information because I am sure you would like to know.

Well Mr Hector. It is unlike me to refuse offer from man but in the case of yourself this is what I do. I am not liking the chauvinistic (correct word, yes?) attitude or tone to me. I am not piece of meat to be purchase like over counter in shop. No.

Also, I show your post to my friend Winston who takes dislike to you intensely. And Winston is offering to give you the facial lifting without benefit of anasthetic if you come here.

And Winston has the hands like shovels what miners use – except with fingers.

Other thing is, when Winston see name of George’s doctor he recognise this man because he once ordered by court for the psychiatric treatment and this man Foggatty is man he is seeing. And also he think he remembers name of loony bin in which he too was incapacitated and is probably same one what my George now in.

So I am not needing meeting with you Hector and you will have to find other floozie to fill full your strange desires for, as the great Bob Dylan say… It aint me babe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HECTOR HERE

Ok, Sweetie.

Another time, perhaps?

No hard feelings?

In the end, we all get flushed down Life’s lavatory, like so much shit.
So let’s enjoy ourselves while we can, eh?

Give my love to Winston Shovel-Hands.

Oh, and NORAH – Of course I knew you would read the blog!

It was a joke - you silly old cow. You should know my sense of humour by now!

Anyway, what are you doing this weekend? I thought we might go up to your dad’s cottage for a couple of days. Exchange some bodily fluid. That sort of thing.
Give me a bell.