Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh Georgie such terrible disaster is happening which is why I have unable to be the respondent to you but now I am.

In the early Sunday morning club DISLOCATION is burning to ground down. Lucky no person is in place since closes at 2am. But even more lucky was fact that your Anna is also not in place because having to live there means she likely be sound asleep at this time and not notice smell of smoke before flames come and burn her to cinder. But this does not happen because Winston and Brian are having party in their flat and invite Anna.

As the dawn is breaking Brian looking out of window says – red sky in morning is sailor’s warning. I do not know what this shit mean but some kind of proverb it is or something.

But this time no proverb because glow in sky come from club.

And later come from club the police (best in world, British police – the buggers) on account of because they are suspecting work of arson person. Mr Smith (owner of club) have many enemies so police getting him out of bed (not his bed but bed of lap pole dancing girl – how they know where he is I do not know, but Mr Smith suspect wife of setting on to him private invigilator).

Anyway the one thing is leading on to the other and while we sit down to breakfast made by Brian (though he drives buses he really is chef but cannot get job due to unfortunate incidence with the salmonella poisoning) police arrive – 12 of them, because Mr Smith tells about Winston and his shovel hands and police have checked and find Winston is escaping from her Majesties pleasure.

Such a fight occurs. I get so excited I nearly have orgasm. Winston with his huge fists knocks out three constables before they geT handcuffs onto him and chuck him in back of van.
Brian is unconsolable even though I try to console him. His boyfriend has been removed in abrupt fashion. What shall he do?

Well, he ask me to stay at flat with him for a time, which I agree do but he does not want me sleep in same bed because as I said he is gay person. Though I would not mind doing so since I have shared bed with gay person before but perhaps this for best since he is crying all time for Winston and would keep me awake – also wet bed.

Anyway I am typing this in internet café since laptop has gone up in fiery furnace of club.

I surprise myself Freddie want to electrify you in this fashion. Because he seem good man, very friendly on telephone - but has wife who also is head doctor he tell me. He also tell me you are doing well and soon okay to be having the visitors. I can’t wait for such time. Do you have own room? For the privacy?

Glad we now connected again.

Aching for you

Anna

1 comment:

free FONT said...

I agree with you George!