Saturday, February 20, 2010

TWO PORK CHOPS. TWO EGGS FRIED IN PAN. BEANS BAKED FROM CAN.

This is what I cook in supper for Brian when he return from bus driving last night. Brian say he never had such good cooking since he work as chef in restaurant in Warrington many years ago. I do not know this place Warrington but must be good for the food.

I enjoy looking after for Brian in his little flat what is provided by the council and which is on 9th floor of this building giving fine views except lifts do not sometimes work – which is bugger. But when I am in kitchen I can look over park, which have skateboarding facility, and young fit boys are zooming up and down special slopes and doing their tricks. This is fine entertainment which cost me nothing. I also enjoy the cleaning of flat with vacuum cleaner (like what I done at Wynorin but here gets more appreciation) and also the watering of plants in Brian’s window boxes. I also do washing and such other things like housewife which I am not. But is nice steady life and never having to take clothes off except for bathing and bedtime.

Anyway I tell Brian about your good idea for me to get job as bus driver. He say his company always look out for new drivers and welcome women. They have bus drivers Brian say from all walk of life like teacher and accountant and skilled bricklayer and others from shop retail trade. This is not to mention Brian from walk of chef.

Brian also say they give you training and also take you round road route which your bus will go to pick up public. Buses he say are 40ft long and heavy as 10 ton. But not to worry because they have the power steering and much easier to handle than you might be thinking and also during busy times have own paths on road which no other vehicle may use.

So bus driver sound exciting thing to be but snags are appearing. For the first thing who would cook the pork chops and such to have ready when Brian come home if I am also driving the buses? There is also other fly in jelly which is work permit no longer in validation, and Bus Company is sure going to check this. Then what trouble am I in?

This is truly dilemma and must need to consider.


One thing puzzling me what you say in your post – why do you take hold of ear of barmaid in such fashion? In Sweden such behaviour would have you ejaculated from bar bloody quick and possible arrested for assaulting working girl.

But please give me advice on bus driving, and what should I do.

Your eagerly awaiting

Anna

No comments: