Saturday, June 08, 2013

Good news - Dave has been located.

I tried Salvation Army but they would not give me details of any of their residential people living there. Also would neither the YMCA even though I put on most seductive posture and breathy voice. No way would they.

But anyway all of sudden I receive from out of blue sky a postcard. Well, did not fall from sky (another English idiom) but delivered by postman. Which has picture of Premier Inn which is adjacent to Hagley Roundabout. It is here where Dave currently resides at. 

I ring up this place and ask him what the **** does he think he is doing causing me such worry and concern, he say he just need a bit of space in his head at this critical time of life.

I say, I would like to punch hole in his head which would give him plenty of space. How he laugh at this. But I tell him I tell him I do not joke.

Anyways, he ask me to visit him at this Premier Inn because no extra does it cost if second person share room and beds are single so that would be ok.

These beds being very comfortable - as assured by that coloured gentleman who is Lenny Henry, on the tv, and also one can get good breakfast from Little Chef which can be accessed over footbridge.

I am very doubtful of pursuing this course of action, despite attraction of Little Chef breakfast (which is not included in price so would have to pay for this).

However, perhaps it will be necessary to go and drag Dave back by taking firm hold of ear, which will be for his own good.

I will tell Sven what you say when he next ring me. I cannot call him because he keep changing cell-phone number. He call this 'duckin an divin' (is this other English idiom?).

Your ever loving

Anna

No comments: