Sunday, June 16, 2013

What is this owl in shed about?

This is not real owl. Looks wooden - like shed. So how can wooden owl be trapped in wooden shed.

And no, I never have hat handed down from mother nor the dress, even though mother is very fashionable and works (sometime) as model in our country of Sweden. Not now does she do this - I am meaning in past times when Anna is growing up into young lady.

Ha Ha. Was tricking you there because you expect me to say this and make myself look foolish. Well no dice, baby. Because I know this to be metaphor. And how do I know this? Because part of my study is in Transactional Analysis and I know from this how parents hand down to us the baggage. It is like the English poet and librarian, Mr. P Larkin says:

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
   And add some extra, just for you.

But Dave know this, only he don't like speak ill of parents. He say it like he has signed Official Secrets Act and now is not at liberty to divulge things what happened long time ago. 

But I say to him - And what about the 30 year rule, when government papers may be made public?

But he just mumble something about I do not know what is like to have the head he has. Which is true. For we cannot get inside some other person's head and find out what it is really like to be them.

(I would like to get inside your head, Georgie. What fun might be waiting for a girl in there)


As you know I have finished exams so have got my ends loose at this time. How about you come over? And meet Dave at same moment?

Anna

No comments: