Monday, June 24, 2013

Well Georgie, you might be high up in air now or perhaps you have arrived in foreign country. Even in foreign country you may be high... if you get my meaning.

Do not drink water in foreign places.This is sound advice. Instead, perhaps drink the bottled beer.

I am thinking you are needing this small holiday and that it will improve the mental conditions that presently beset you. 

Dave's cold is much better and he forgives me for shoving his large nose into steaming muck. Although this may have hastened his improvement. Possibly. Unfortunately have not been able to remove stain from carpet.

Dave go early to bed. Well, early to couch, since I have his bed. And I am not sleeping adjacent to a person who has respiratory infection and might blow it up ones nose, although accidentally, while we both sleep.

I am concerned for your health, Georgie. But I would sleep adjacent to yourself because mental problems are not contagious. Well, I think not.

Is funny world though, is not it? Not funny in the laughing sense but funny in the weird sense. Still, only world we got, eh Georgie. 

Perhaps send postcard to your Anna? Also you may perhaps buy her a small gift as remembrance of place you visit. Though please not that peppermint rock muck what has name of town all way through.

I have coffee and go now to bed.

Take care my Georgie

And come back soon.

Your Anna

No comments: