Monday, March 28, 2005

Don't do it yourself

Haven't done any blogging for a while; I have been decorating. Painting the ceiling of the master bedroom. I had a hell of a job getting the cherubs in proportion... and don't talk to be about the bloody seraphim! On my back on the scaffolding for the best part of a week. Then she comes in and says: I think I would have preferred the eggshell-blue! I ask you.

Now then R.J., I appreciate your concern but I draw the line at attending one of those V.D. clinics. The old purple ointment was good enough for my grandad, and it is good enough for me. Besides, once they have you on their books, they start inviting you to the staff Christmas party and all that stuff.

Anyway, I told you all, although I am technically sleeping with the lesbian, the bolster remains firmly in place. And I haven't been down the Jolly Pervert for well over a week.

Oh, by the way, Syd's back. Old whatsername chucked him out. He's been moping about the place for days, but I told him: aim your sights a bit higher than a council estate, my lad. We had a bit of an argument and he said I was not a good role model. He reads too many books.

Well, must get off now, the bitch has just whelped.

George

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

Hoho, George - decorating, eh? That's not what they're saying down the Jolly Pervert, old chap. Reckon you've been off galivanting, they do. Motorcycling it round foreign parts is the rumor going about. Not that its any of my business, of course.
And you say the bitch has whelped? Why, I'd have thought Georgina was far too old for that sort of thing. Who got her pregnant?