Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sisters Under The Duvet

Forgot to mention (are you listening R. J.) When I was having that tete a tete with the big Swede and she gave me that clue 'A fractured tongue helps me along'... well, I got to thinking - 'tongue' could be referring to the old Chinese secret societies. You know, where they had assains called 'hatchet men' (that is where the term comes from). But then I thought, what would a long-legged Swede know about ancient Chinese secret societies.

But another meaning of 'tongue' is a language. Well, she has fractured English often enough! Hang on - another word for 'fractured' is 'broken' (as in leg). BROKEN ENGLISH..... nah, it couldn't be that simple - could it?

1 comment:

R J Adams said...

No, George, I don't think it could be that simple. I spent all yesterday afternoon searching the internet and found no blog named 'Broken English', or anything remotely like it.
You'll have to engage her again on the subject. I tell you what - buy a bottle of that cheap plonk old whatsername flogs down the 'Pervert' - you know, the one your Syd always described as a 'good leg-opener' - ply her with that. It might open her mouth, if nothing else.
Keep in touch, old boy. England expects...and all that.