Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just an afterwards thought I am having, to do with your shitty accommodation.
Why not try locating to Salvation Army Hostel? Or YMCA even?

Such places we have in Sweden and they not only for tramps and vagrants – no, they used often times by truck drivers, students even, plus some who have been chucked out of marital home for the infidelity or some unclean practice.

These places very healthy since much scrubbing with the carbolic soap occurs plus the spraying of strong disinfectant for clearing out the cockroach and bed-bug, and other such unwelcome visitors.

Only trouble with such places is residents often borrowing things without owner’s permission, personal belongings I mean. These people suffer from mental condition where they just cannot help taking things. I think you have special name for such person – thief.
Footwear is especial target since obviously tramps etc do much walking. So here is tip. At night, before going to sleep, place a bed leg in each boot. This is useful deterrent.

Just one thing more. You see in my last communication I talk about ‘old banger’ what is which I learn from you to mean old motor vehicle. Right? Well, upon looking up dictionary I see ‘banger’ is name of sausage. I know English is bloody silly language but how can sausage be motor-car?

Going to bed now,hoping to have erotical dreams of you.

No comments: