Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh Georgie. Distressing news I have for you. Sven, he is arrested by British Police (best in world – the buggers) and they bung him in chokey.

I receive from him gobbled message on telephone. Customs man ask for what purpose is visit to UK? Sven tell him he seeks employment. And to prove he speak truth he show small selection of videos he bring to demonstrate creativity of his producing and directing at hopeful interviews with movie people.

This is mistake.

They call him illegal immigrunt plus other names and lock him up.

Now this is where you are coming in my beloved. Sven is kindly requesting you catch train and go to this place called Harvich and tell police he is good man, and you will take responsible for him and accommodate him. Also pay bail money.

Sven say not a lot to ask since you owe him many thousand Euros. Say tell the **** if he knows what good for him he will get his arse down here, pronto. (Actually, Sven does not use **** but say real word which Anna too embarrassed to repeat especially since you are not one – well only sometimes).

But on brighter side of things, I am delightful to be conversing with you again even though in the space of cyberman.
Always with the big words you are making, Georgie. (Beautiful though) so I am having to get some of these transcripted for me by Olaf at the pharmacy – in return for small favour.
But this I am not minding because I am keen to make bigger my collection of English words. (My English is coming on by leaps and jumps, as you say).

One thing I am not understanding is why you have lesbian to take you to cleaners. Why are you not able to go to such place on your own? You are big boy now, Georgie, and should be seeing to own cleaning of the clothes.

My heart will stop beating until I hear from you again.

Your loving Anna

(you say no one read blog but I see comment from RJ Adams??)

No comments: