Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Georgie

I look up rumination in dictionary which you bought for me (Marks & Spencer - half price in sale) and see it is to do with cows. Why should I want to be cow?

But never minding this for the moment. I tell brother Sven what you are saying. He is not happy. Says he have to share cell in this place called Remand Centre with very objectionable man. This man has filthy habits. Sven speaks to warden person saying that every person has own room in Swedish House of Correction. This warden man is very impolite and Sven considering taking case to European Court for the human rights.

My brother repeat his threats towards you and I think he mean them, even though he presently incapacitated in said place – for the moment!
So, my sweet, perhaps you could consider pulling out the finger because I would not want important bits of you (and I am not talking fingers) to be chopped off, such as Sven is suggesting.

Now for some news from the home front, as they are saying. I am no longer in employ of woman with dead husband who owns sweat shop. Her demands are becoming too great. So I quit. She now has little kiddiwinkles to deal herself with. The lazy cow. I give her one week’s notice. She give me feelings of discomfort, which now much better, thank fuck. Sorry for using swear word.

I have little confessional to make to you. I have been bonking a bit. (bonking is English slang word for shagging – yes?) Well, a girl has her needs. It is only for the sex though. Look at it as keeping in practice for when we come together again.

I hope you in good health and not got any illnesses, since I hope to copulate with you before too long.

Your ever loving Anna.

(I look at the website of Mr Adams who resides in America and all I can say is Yumpin Yimminy! Such words. M&S dictionary is getting a right old bashing I can tell you.)

No comments: