Saturday, December 03, 2011

An avian moment

********************************************

To the anonymous gentleman who seemed to be suggesting that my Major Retrospective was a myth:

The only reason I am unable to give a firm date for the opening is because the new Assembly Rooms are not quite finished. There seems to be some dispute  between the builder and the local council. I believe it is something to do with the quality of roofing felt.

And as regards your comment that my photograph Is 'just a plug and a plughole' ... well all I can say, sir, is that you are a PHILISTINE.

I don't think you deserve to see any more of my work, but I am prepared to give you a second chance.


Here is another of my pictures to be featured in the exhibition: An avian moment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But these are not even real birds!!

Are you some kind of relativist/constructivist?