Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Me again

************************************************

Whyfore do you not speak about our meeting in the McDonalds cafe? Instead you are posting all these peculiar poems - is this what you are learning from hanging in with writing people groupies?

It was so good to see you after all this time has collapsed. And to dine with you. I notice you still favour the chicken nuggets while I satisfy myself with a quarter-pounder. This is good that we have different tastes in nourishment.

I am concerned about the state of your mental health at the moments. You always was a bit of a funny bugger - as you English are saying - but your moods is so variable as to make me worry. You say you have the depression in your jeans. This I do not think is the case. In fact now I am doing the Sociology it is seeming to me that environment plays big part - in everything.

Georgie, you need to examine most carefully the life you are leading presently. Ask yourself - am I perhaps engaged in the toxic relationship? Like you were with Georgina before I rescue you from it. Ask yourself - is this landlady of mine - Mrs Bulstrode - a suitable refined lady for oneself or some old slapper what has eye on the main chance? Go on, ask yourself that.

Now I must be closing this post because I am having the homework to do. I am certainly burning candle in the middle these days.

Anyway, I hope to see a SENSIBLE post before long.

Your - soon to be reunited - Anna

No comments: