Saturday, May 26, 2012

Three days to remember

WOW Anna - what a weekend that was, eh?

I'd forgotten you had that  tattoo!

Sorry I have been so long in writing but all sorts of things have happened - I will send you a follow up to fill you in.

I am still hurting from when I fell out of bed. 

Even now I'm not sure how I did it - I think I was fumbling for a light switch,  or something, and got disorientated.  Next thing I was on the floor with my right arm underneath me. Of course when you could see that I had hurt myself you stopped laughing, and suggested I just lie there for a bit. But there was a  a draft blowing under that door which encouraged me to fight the pain and get myself back in bed.

A pity it happened on the first night because although it didn't spoil the weekend it curtailed our activities somewhat - I really would have liked to have gone on that pony trek.

I did think of going to see the doctor when I got back. I phoned the surgery but was told that she had 'rung in sick'. Honestly what is the world coming to.

I suppose I could have made an appointment to see one of the other doctors but I find that Claudia is more attuned to my needs.

Will close now and write again.

With vibrant (though painful) memories of the weekend.

George


No comments: