Sunday, July 22, 2012

Do not be distressing oneself, Georgie.


Always be looking for the advantage in the disadvantage. As one door shuts the other door closes is well to be remembered.


I can take care of self with Dave. So, I now let himself share bed with me because of sofa doing his back in. But I advise him firmly that bed is only for sleeping in - as far as concerning him


Now with this woman name of Bulstrode who is landlady. Let her be downsizing if she is so wishing but remember houses difficult to sell in this poor country what is on the blocks as Sven is saying. So maybe she is doing the bluff, but in any case scenario - not necessarily the worst - if you have to move to one bedroom bungalow say to her something of the following... my religion does not permit me to fornicate with woman who is not my mistress. Also go to bed with strong pyjamas, tightly buttoned.


Remember also this only for short time period we have to suffer indignity of strange bedfellows. In my next year which is final last year I am permitted to rent student flat with room-mate!!


I say no more because computer may be bugged like everything else in your bloody country, but I am touching nose with finger... you understand?


So take heart and save yourself for me, as I am mostly saving me for you too.


But remember what I am told by my mentor (Yvette) when I join adult film industry: If one maybe is compelled, due to exigency of situation to endure intimacy with undesirable person, consider it like maybe having to eat meal at crappy restaurant because one is hungry. And just say to oneself - well, I did not really enjoy that but it will put me on till I get proper meal.


This what is known as making best of bad job lot. And I have found to be good philosophy in life.


Write promptly to let me know you feeling better.


Your Anna


Please notice new word I learn - Exigency

No comments: