Friday, July 06, 2012

Do not be ever reminding me again please of that horrible animal. That incident left a psychological scar upon my mind.

Of course I know who are the Gnomes of Zurich. You think I perceive of them as little dwarf men with big heads but no I am not such stupid. They are men of finance who hold moneys from all sorts of accounts of questionable people such as criminal element and those who wish to avoid tax. Many such accounts are known only by a number. You ask how I know this? Well, I keep schtum, as my friend Gerda say.

Which is bringing me to point. I have received from Gerda strange text message. It say -

 Expect visit from Old Bill. Go quickly to my knicker drawer and find memory stick burried under items. Take and wrap tightly in polybag (also in drawer) and hide in lavatory cistern, urgent like.

This message disturb me because I think Old Bill is police. Am I right? And since I do not wish to be questioned by these people I think I should get out of flat (after having hid stick, which I have already done).

I should be up creek with paddle as you say but for fact Dave who is my tutor offers let me stay at his place for few days. He is currently on own since wife leave him and say he would be glad of company and would not take from me any rental expenses.

Anyways this mean have to postpone our reunion for time being. (I ask Dave if you could possibly stay at his place also, but he is not very happy about this. I think he is shy about meeting new people.)

Oh and do not be concering about Mr Higgs and his particle (always you worry about others). Switzerland is fine place to be and am sure they take great care of particle.

But how perhaps are you my Georgie?  I am heartbroken we may not meet as planned but will only be for few days, of this I am sure.

Write quickly (but not about your brother and his schnauzer)

Until we meet soon

Anna


No comments: